Coconut Oil is derived by the press from desiccated coconut or endosperm of a mature coconut, rather than the sun dried coconut meat known as Copra. Coconut Oil is a colorless clear liquid with a perceptible coconut – nutty aroma. It is recognized to be the purest form of coconut oil, being chemical & additive free. At ambient condition (28 -32 deg C), the product is liquid and tends to solidify if stored below 25 deg C. Due to its many beneficial properties, it is used extensively in food, food supplements, dietary, culinary and beauty applications.
Coconut oil has a multitude of health benefits like skin care, hair care and improving digestion. It is edible & provides immunity against a variety of infections and diseases. We extract coconut oil from sun-dried coconuts. The oil has a pleasant aroma. It contains monolaurin, a natural antibiotic which fights some types of bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Improves Immunity System, strong agent for antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral activity
- Improves Digestion, Reduces Stomach Ulcers & Ulcerative Colitis
- Improves Skin related issues like burns, eczema, dandruff, dermatitis, and psoriasis
- Prevents Gum Disease and Tooth Decay using oil pulling
- Improves Type II Diabetes
- Helps to burn fat and decrease appetite